Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Happy Birthday???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what in blazes are you talking about???...I'm seeing nipples and you're seeing cake...time for shady pines...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG ther is a cake by my name...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I am seeing that lil cake icon next to mum's name, pez's and Mr. Rogies name????
    Is it only me?*LOL

    <font color="#CC3366 " size="1">[ January 01, 2007 12:09 PM: Message edited by: cherry_pie ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I guess it was your b-day yesterday and you didn't know about it eh?*lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't see it...but for your peace of mind.
    Rog was born on the 4th or the 6th of January(which actually was the 4th) but because he was born outside the hospital somebody made a clerical error and his birth certificate says the 6th ( I think that's right Rog?)
    Then we Robin's birthday on the 16th of January
    Next would be yours on the on the 27th of January
    Followed by me on the 4th of February and then Mum's is July the 1st.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for clearing that up but I swear that almost everyone had that cake icon yesterday!!!
    I'm glad that mum saw it too, otherwise I'd be doubting myself*lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh MAYBE hostboard put cakes by everyone's name because it was the birth of a New Year???

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cherrysis:
    I don't see it...but for your peace of mind.
    Rog was born on the 4th or the 6th of January(which actually was the 4th) but because he was born outside the hospital somebody made a clerical error and his birth certificate says the 6th ( I think that's right Rog?)
    Then we Robin's birthday on the 16th of January
    Next would be yours on the on the 27th of January
    Followed by me on the 4th of February and then Mum's is July the 1st.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn! I think I gotta be careful what I say, Someone has got a <s>good</s> Great memory for details... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I thunk the cake by some of our names yesterday, was a glitch on HB, If you did not fill out the profile completely it gives you a Jan 1 birthday by default....I thunk [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I lied about my birthdate because I don't want to give out too much info..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why would a young lady like yerself have to lie about yer age [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •